How do you improve on the ATV that became a legend? Make it better in every area. Superior handling? Check. Unmatched comfort and performance? Affirmative. The quality and reliability that Yamaha is renown for? Absolutely. Yamaha's Grizzly is and will continue to be the ATV all others measure up to. Quite simply, it's the best overall performing big bore ATV there is.
• 26" Maxxis tires provide a high level of durability, optimum traction, comfort and steering precision.
• Electric Power Steering (EPS) reduces negative trail feedback and rider fatigue.
• KYB front and rear suspension with preload adjustability allows rider to set shock performance for conditions or load.
• 708cc with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character for exciting recreational riding.
• Fuel injection provides smooth power delivery and easier cold-weather start-up.
• Yamaha Ultramatic Transmission is the industry's most durable CVT system.
• Revised styling for better protection, more storage and increased rack carrying capacity.
• High mounted intake and tool-less air filter access for easier maintenance.
• Machined aluminum wheels and 2" Receiver come standard on SE model